Best Real Estate Book for New Real Estate Agent in CA

7 Replies

Hello Bigger Pocket Members,

My brother just passed his real estate agent exam today.  I want to give him a gift.  What real estate book should I give him?  Or something else to get him more interested in real estate investing (class/course)? I already gave him Rich Dad Poor Dad last year.

Thanks in advance 

I just got done reading "Wealth Can't Wait" by David Osborn and Paul Morris - quick and easy read about having a goal and intentionally getting to it with effort. Tons of good advice in it. About 240 pages or so.

The 10X Rule, by Grant Cardone. There are several amazing books out there. When I first got started, I read a couple of Dirk Zeller's books, and those were awesome. I read the Millionaire Real Estate Agent but didn't get as much out of it until I reread it a couple of years later once I already had a little foundation of knowledge.

In the middle of Wealth Can't Wait right now and it's amazing so far!

Originally posted by @Craig Garrow :

The 10X Rule, by Grant Cardone. There are several amazing books out there. When I first got started, I read a couple of Dirk Zeller's books, and those were awesome. I read the Millionaire Real Estate Agent but didn't get as much out of it until I reread it a couple of years later once I already had a little foundation of knowledge.

I just heard about Grant a couple of months ago and the podcast he just did was great! I'll check that out.  I'll also check out the other books you mentioned. 

Originally posted by @Nicholas P. :

I just got done reading "Wealth Can't Wait" by David Osborn and Paul Morris - quick and easy read about having a goal and intentionally getting to it with effort. Tons of good advice in it. About 240 pages or so.

Thank you! I'll put that on my list! 

Originally posted by @Nicholas P. :

Great book! I just listened to the audio version and lots of great knowledge in there. I like how they included health into the book as well.   Thanks for the recommendation! 

Originally posted by @Craig Garrow :

This book is just wow! Never knew who he was until I listened to the audio book! He is on another level. This book really lights a fire under me! I need more sales training and I need to get into this world more.  Thanks for the recommendation! 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here