Anyone every used Rod Kleif Course or been Mentored by him?

Anyone every used Rod Kleif Course or been Mentored by him?

Developer · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 165 posts · 32 votes

Im thinking about going to his seminar in LA next month and also signing up for his coaching program. I like the free information he gives out and its very helpful, so I think the coaching program will be beneficial as well. Just wanted to hear if anyone could share their experience with me. Thanks. 

0Reply
30 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    For 100k? What anyone teaches can be found here. Sure it will fasttrack education, but what is your ROI on that 100k? They make a path to follow but it still is up to you how you follow through, the path is too narrow. Unless you have 500k laying around, any coaching is not worth it. I’d rather take my 100k and decent credit score and take the plunge then gain from experience and take a loss any day, every day!
  • Charles H.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 39 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Rashad Jones Jennings:

    Im thinking about going to his seminar in LA next month and also signing up for his coaching program. I like the free information he gives out and its very helpful, so I think the coaching program will be beneficial as well. Just wanted to hear if anyone could share their experience with me. Thanks. 

     I went through the course. Did not take coaching because it's expensive and I did not feel like I needed it as I have the mindset.

    Course is well structured. It's pretty much what he explains in his book (free) but with a little more info + he talks about the mindset to have in this business. For somebody who is new, it's good. But you are able to get the same information in books etc. Online course is not cheap too, but it's the price of a college class. You get more value out of it than college in general^^

    I had 2 free tickets for his event in Florida. I went there mostly for networking. You'll get again the same information + some motivational/coaching between MF investment topic. The price of his bootcamp is not expensive and I found it good for people new in this business. You'll be pushed to talk to people, which is good at the end.

    His team is very responsive and helpful.

  • Developer · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 165 posts · 32 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Charles H.:
    Originally posted by @Rashad Jones Jennings:

    Im thinking about going to his seminar in LA next month and also signing up for his coaching program. I like the free information he gives out and its very helpful, so I think the coaching program will be beneficial as well. Just wanted to hear if anyone could share their experience with me. Thanks. 

     I went through the course. Did not take coaching because it's expensive and I did not feel like I needed it as I have the mindset.

    Course is well structured. It's pretty much what he explains in his book (free) but with a little more info + he talks about the mindset to have in this business. For somebody who is new, it's good. But you are able to get the same information in books etc. Online course is not cheap too, but it's the price of a college class. You get more value out of it than college in general^^

    I had 2 free tickets for his event in Florida. I went there mostly for networking. You'll get again the same information + some motivational/coaching between MF investment topic. The price of his bootcamp is not expensive and I found it good for people new in this business. You'll be pushed to talk to people, which is good at the end.

    His team is very responsive and helpful.

     Thanks Charles for that input. Im definitely going to attend the seminar. I like going to seminars to meet new people from around the country and expand my network. I call it "Building my Super Bowl Team". Im going to check out his book and go from there.  Thanks for the info. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.