Kent Clother's Certified Property Rehab Specialist Course

Kent Clother's Certified Property Rehab Specialist Course

Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2013 · 49 posts · 8 votes

Has anyone taken the Kent Clother's Certified Property Rehab Specialist course that is offered for $1,497. I would like to know exactly what are you learning with regards to rehabbing. 

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Albany, GA · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 33 votes
    8y

    I would like to know as well. I've used his REWW SMART system before and it works very well.

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 56 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    @Luke Mitchell what is your opinion of the SMART system? Can you provide me with examples, please?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.