TAI (Tax Auction Investors) Inner Circle

TAI (Tax Auction Investors) Inner Circle

Flipper · Anna-TX · Member since 2017 · 71 posts · 76 votes

Hello Community,

Is there anyone here there is an Inner Circle member at TAI or know or have done deals with Dutch Mendenhall (TAI president)? As far as I know, they work mostly with tax auctions in Texas, California, and Philadelphia.

They have this Inner Circle program  (that is pretty expensive by the way) and the reason I am considering be part of it is to have access to a partnership with them (in general the buy the property at auction and take care of all the process till the sell and split costs and profits). As an out of US investor, this is the main reason I am considering investing with them.

Would appreciate any opinion and info you may have.

Thank You.

0Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
7y

Hello,

I am also looking into the inner circle membership of Tax Auction Investors and would really appreciate some feedback from a fellow investor.

Thanks in advance,

Shalini Khanna

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mike ReynoldsPro Member
    construction · Nacogdoches, TX · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Felipe Lois Affini:

    Hello Community,

    Is there anyone here there is an Inner Circle member at TAI or know or have done deals with Dutch Mendenhall (TAI president)? As far as I know, they work mostly with tax auctions in Texas, California, and Philadelphia.

    They have this Inner Circle program  (that is pretty expensive by the way) and the reason I am considering be part of it is to have access to a partnership with them (in general the buy the property at auction and take care of all the process till the sell and split costs and profits). As an out of US investor, this is the main reason I am considering investing with them.

    Would appreciate any opinion and info you may have.

    Thank You.

    Never heard of them but in Texas you can check out @Arnie Abramson also. I hear he is good too. 

  • Flipper · Anna-TX · Member since 2017 · 71 posts · 76 votes
    7y

    Thanks @Mike Reynolds for your input.

    I know @Arnie Abramson and have been working with him this past year. He is great and really helpful. 

    My intention with TAI inner circle is to have access to more hands-off deals (as they have rehab teams in their markets and do most of the process). 

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi

    I am looking for info on TAI inner circle.  Are you a part of it?

  • Flipper · Anna-TX · Member since 2017 · 71 posts · 76 votes
    7y

    Hi @Valleri Turakhia ,

    My partner is. 

    Feel free to PM if you have any questions.

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi Felipe

    Just PM you.  Thanks!

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hello,

    I am also looking into the inner circle membership of Tax Auction Investors and would really appreciate some feedback from a fellow investor.

    Thanks in advance,

    Shalini Khanna

  • Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Hi Bigger Pockets Community: I'm an investor in the L.A. area and I too am looking into Tax Auction Investor's "Inner Circle" investment club. It's expensive to get in and a large chunk of your money goes into their REIT (you become an owner) and then the rest is put in for fees for investments you make with them and they provide a portfolio of properties you can immediately invest in. Has anyone done this? Does any one have a review of the experience with them? The head of this RE business and REIT is Dutch Mendenhall. As Bigger Pockets ever done a podcast with Dutch? Does anyone know.


    Thank you Bigger Pockets community  Let me know. Happy New Year! Patty Gonzalez, Bigger Pockets member and RE investor

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi. Any updates?  Did you end up investing with them?  How was it? Please tell us the good, the bad and the ugly. 

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Valleri Turakhia

    Have you learned anything regarding the Inner Circle?  Just curious, one of their consultants sent me a rather rude and unprofessional text when I questioned the "buy in."

    Thanks!

  • Lender · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    I've been following this for awhike now. There really do not appear to be any reviews or discussions about the program.. Has anyone joined the Inner Circle? Can you share impressions, results, value of the experience, any impact on your portfolio?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.