Has anyone used Ron Legrands pretty house terms cash flow system?

Has anyone used Ron Legrands pretty house terms cash flow system?

Watsonville, CA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 3 votes

I was going to purchase the pretty house terms offered by Ron Legrand. It's roughly 1500 and looking for advice to see if it will be worth the investment

2Reply
59 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · FL · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 24 votes
6y

@David Mijares

Good morning. I’m Ron Legrand trained back from almost 15-20 years ago and still his Real Estate Summits to network and hang out. I haven’t done much real estate investing over the past few years but when I was deep into it full time I bought using his pretty house system, (as well as options, etc which he teaches) and installed lease option tenants in the properties. If you plan to take action on the information you purchase I would highly recommend him. FYI – his real estate summit is coming up in March I believe. Look it up online and try to attend if you’ve never experienced his work. It costs $399 I believe, lasts 5 or 6 days, has other gurus selling and teaching, but provides a TON of value even if you don’t buy anything at all.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · FL · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 24 votes
    6y

    @David Mijares

    Good morning. I’m Ron Legrand trained back from almost 15-20 years ago and still his Real Estate Summits to network and hang out. I haven’t done much real estate investing over the past few years but when I was deep into it full time I bought using his pretty house system, (as well as options, etc which he teaches) and installed lease option tenants in the properties. If you plan to take action on the information you purchase I would highly recommend him. FYI – his real estate summit is coming up in March I believe. Look it up online and try to attend if you’ve never experienced his work. It costs $399 I believe, lasts 5 or 6 days, has other gurus selling and teaching, but provides a TON of value even if you don’t buy anything at all.

  • Investor · Elverson, PA · Member since 2014 · 80 posts · 53 votes
    6y

    So my first paid real estate training was Ron LeGrand - including the pretty house system.  Before the seminar they sent you all the courses on CD/mp3, and I devoured them.  The content was awesome!  I didn't love the event - it was a huge upsell - felt like only 50% content (don't get me wrong, I don't mind some upsell if the value is there.  But not HALF THE TIME WE"RE THERE!)  Sorry, side rant. :)  I'd recommend his stuff for the content though!

  • Real Estate Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Marijuana (MP) Vandyck and @Beka Shea, are there different versions of the Pretty House Cash Flow System programs we should avoid?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.