Purchasing the Stress Free Landlord book worth it?

Purchasing the Stress Free Landlord book worth it?

Real Estate Agent · Beverly, MA · Member since 2013 · 353 posts · 93 votes

Has anyone purchased the Stress Free Landlord book written by a BP member? The price is inexpensive at $27, but was wondering about the content.

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Powell, OH · Member since 2009 · 27 posts · 10 votes
    13y

    Hi Brian,

    I am the one who created and is selling the Stress Free Landlord ebook. While no book is perfect, I have put lots of usable and real world information in it and believe that the book is worth the price. I have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you do purchase it and do not find it to be helpful, you can get your money back.

    I have only had one return and that was by someone that said they did not receive it from the download. I personally sent them a copy via email and they continued to say they did not get it. Funny part was when they replied to my email saying I was a scammer and did not provide the attachment but they included the attachment with their email. They did get their money back and gave a completely different reason when requesting their money back.

    Hope you give it a try.

    Have a Profitable day - Chad

  • Real Estate Agent · Beverly, MA · Member since 2013 · 353 posts · 93 votes
    13y

    Thanks for the response Chad. I appreciate the fact that you stand behind your product, in this case your book. I will definitely purchase the book, and look forward to learning more landlording strategies and tips. If I have any further questions, I will let you know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.