• Investor
  • Shawnee Mission, KS
Votes |
Al Aiello-LLC Master Machine??

Brady Hanna
  • Investor
  • Shawnee Mission, KS
Posted Jul 14 2013, 11:13

Has anyone bought this "LLC Master Machine" course from Al Aiello? The cost is $695. I listened to a podcast on this and it sounds interesting, but I hate to blow $700 if it isn't worth it. My wife and I are at the starting phase of forming our LLC right now. If any of this would truly be a benefit for establishing our company, I am not against dropping the money for it, but if it gives you the same protection that just a CPA setting up your LLC will provide, I can save some $.

Here are their claims:

• Give you ironclad protection of your personal valuables

• Give you the ability to save substantial amounts of taxes

every year

• Give you the power to defend yourself against IRS attacks

• Prevent legal disputes and save you $1,000’s in legal fees

• Enable you to successfully operate your real estate business

The Real Estate Operating Agreement Extraordinaire

The operating agreement (OA) is the nuclear LLC document. It is the "heart & soul" of the LLC. The OA extraordinaire is the most powerful OA ever. Adaptable in all 50 states, it is specifically designed for your real estate so that your LLC will give you optimum legal protection and maximum tax savings

Operating Agreement Extraordinaire (121 page Blank format w/ table of contents to review) which blows everyone's mind! (Blank format with instructions for completion).

PREVENT PIECING OF THE LLC VEIL WITH MINUTES OF MEETINGS AND RESOLUTIONS – One of the most vital of entity formalities to prevent piercing of the veil, all specially targeted for real estate operations; filled-in and ready to go. You can use these without physical in-person meetings.

FREE IRS Set-Up: Step-by-step instructions to easily, quickly and correctly complete IRS Form SS-4 for federal ID and Form 8832 for the proper LLC tax classification to audit-proof your tax returns and more. Includes blank and sample filled-in formats

Loading replies...