Skip to content
Upstate New York Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Adam Sankowski
  • Investor
  • Somerville, MA
Votes |
Looking for investor friendly agent between Albany and Saratoga..

Adam Sankowski
  • Investor
  • Somerville, MA
Posted Apr 13 2019, 09:43

Hey I'm looking for an investor friendly agent who works between Albany and Saratoga.  The catch though is that its not for an investment ha :) Its for my mom, she is looking to downsize and I've both gotta figure out what to do with her current property and find a new one.  I'm an investor from Boston though so I want to work with an agent that speaks my "language" even though this isn't strictly an investment.  I can't really find what she wants though where she's looking and there doesn't seem to be many rehabbed homes outside of some of the malta/ ballston lake new build developments so might end up trying to rehab something for her. 

A few details:  Looking for someone who works Glenville, Ballston lake, burnt hills, parts of scotia, Clifton park, maybe malta, ballston spa, maybe other outliers?   Must be a single story house, prefer less than 1500 sq ft.  The less land the better :) 

bonus points for anyone with commercial experience as her current property includes a commercial building and I have no idea how to evaluate its worth. 

She has the potential to pay cash too.  I need someone is who personable and sensitive to having her steer the process but also know that maybe she forgets things and being cool with me being the primary contact.  For the right person this could include the sale of her current prop and buying a new one. Say hi! 

Loading replies...