Need "Boots On the Ground" in Whitehall (Glens Falls) NY Area

Need "Boots On the Ground" in Whitehall (Glens Falls) NY Area

Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 11 votes

Hello All,

My partner and I are looking for someone to act as boots-on-the-ground in Whitehall (Glens Falls), NY. This would be to visit properties and take photos/video. If you or someone you trust are physically in those areas, please message me.

Thank you in advance!

0Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Saratoga Spgs, NY · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Chris Sparrow I would be happy to help! Let me know what you need and are looking for!

  • Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    Hi Shaun!  I will PM you.

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Also available, a bit away from me, but do-able.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.