Looking to network with otherw on The Northfork & The Hamptons

Looking to network with otherw on The Northfork & The Hamptons

Property Manager · Hampton Bays, NY · Member since 2020 · 35 posts · 10 votes

Hello all, my name is Tommy, I am a realtor in Suffolk County. I just wanted to introduce myself and welcome any connections of anybody in the area. I am a firm believer in networking and building relationships.

I have plenty to share about my experiences in sales if anyone has any questions. I am hoping to learn more from you all on the investor side of deals such as generating and analyzing.

Look forward to meeting you all!

- Tommy

1Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · East Moriches, NY · Member since 2020 · 55 posts · 33 votes
    5y

    @Tommy Panebianco

    Hey Tommy! My name is Josh Edwards I’m an agent from East Moriches. Right Near Westhampton/Remsenburg area. I’d love to meet with you!

    I’m 20 so I’m pretty young compared to most of the people I’ve met so far. But I’m looking to get into the investment/development side of the business opposed to the sales side.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.