Reonomy inaccurate and incorrect data.

Reonomy inaccurate and incorrect data.

Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Anyone having issues with Reonomy data? I pulled a polygon area using the map returning about 350 props. About 20 of them had not lot size data and and the links went to the wrong properties. Last week I got incorrect AND missed deals on sales comps. the response i get from reonomy is that " research will look into it and that is that. Anyone else experience this?  

0Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Charleston, SC · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 91 votes
    2y

    I've had trouble with Reonomy for years, doesn't seem like there's a viable alternative though that's any better. 

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Tx- do you know anything about propstream?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.