Does anyone use 80/20 crm?

Does anyone use 80/20 crm?

Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Does anyone know anyone or themselves use 80/20 crm? I know it’s salesforce built and extremely expensive. Just looking for more information on it. Thanks

0Reply
80 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Isaiah Solomon:

    Does anyone know anyone or themselves use 80/20 crm? I know it’s salesforce built and extremely expensive. Just looking for more information on it. Thanks

    Hey how is it going I’m also looking into using 80/20 cam they are definitely expensive did you hear anything about them or gave them a try any info will be appreciated thank you 
  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Aneury Canelo:
    Quote from @Isaiah Solomon:

    Does anyone know anyone or themselves use 80/20 crm? I know it’s salesforce built and extremely expensive. Just looking for more information on it. Thanks

    Hey how is it going I’m also looking into using 80/20 cam they are definitely expensive did you hear anything about them or gave them a try any info will be appreciated thank you 

     hey no I haven't tried it or have any info, lol. I came here trying to see if anybody was using it. However, I was looking into building out my own crm with either salesforce or podio.

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Isaiah Solomon:
    Quote from @Aneury Canelo:
    Quote from @Isaiah Solomon:

    Does anyone know anyone or themselves use 80/20 crm? I know it’s salesforce built and extremely expensive. Just looking for more information on it. Thanks

    Hey how is it going I’m also looking into using 80/20 cam they are definitely expensive did you hear anything about them or gave them a try any info will be appreciated thank you 

     hey no I haven't tried it or have any info, lol. I came here trying to see if anybody was using it. However, I was looking into building out my own crm with either salesforce or podio.


     Yea I feel you ultimately that is one of my goals as well but for right now I’m getting started in wholesaling and I’m looking into having a badass crm system I see that 80/20 have a lot to offer is just there price is expensive i have a zoom meeting with them next weekend if I like what they are talking and if I can afford it I will give them a try thanx for the feedback 

    • Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 0 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Aneury Canelo:
      Quote from @Isaiah Solomon:
      Quote from @Aneury Canelo:
      Quote from @Isaiah Solomon:

      Does anyone know anyone or themselves use 80/20 crm? I know it’s salesforce built and extremely expensive. Just looking for more information on it. Thanks

      Hey how is it going I’m also looking into using 80/20 cam they are definitely expensive did you hear anything about them or gave them a try any info will be appreciated thank you 

       hey no I haven't tried it or have any info, lol. I came here trying to see if anybody was using it. However, I was looking into building out my own crm with either salesforce or podio.


       Yea I feel you ultimately that is one of my goals as well but for right now I’m getting started in wholesaling and I’m looking into having a badass crm system I see that 80/20 have a lot to offer is just there price is expensive i have a zoom meeting with them next weekend if I like what they are talking and if I can afford it I will give them a try thanx for the feedback 


       Hey Aneury, did you go with 8020CRM? How was the experience?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.