Recommendations on General Contractors, Roof Repairs, and Mold sp

Recommendations on General Contractors, Roof Repairs, and Mold sp

Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 2 votes

Anybody have any recommendations on good contractors in the Fort Lauderdale, Broward area?  Specifically I'm looking for:

1. General contractors

2. Roofing

3. Mold remediation

I do house flips from time to time, and always looking for more contacts and options.

Appreciate any input.

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2010 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    GC: Scott Tovin from Ross Brothers Construction 

    Roofer:  German Duarte from Florida Quality Roofing 

    Mold / Restoration: Johnny Mackey from All Dry USA

    You can find all of them on google, but if not, feel free to contact me.  I have been working in the trades for over 10 years and I have lots of good people. so let me know if you need anything else.  

  • Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the contacts! I'll be sure to let them know who referred me. :-)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.