Air Conditioning and Estate Co. South Florida

Air Conditioning and Estate Co. South Florida

Rental Property Investor · Champaign, IL · Member since 2015 · 146 posts · 80 votes

Anyone recommend an AC company and/or an estate company (or ethical consignment shop) in the pompano beach/ fort Lauderdale area?

I'm down helping Mom with some tasks. 

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Hollywood/Ft Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2021 · 29 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    My husband runs an estate sales company (Teboestates.com) if you need help with multiple items. I can PM you with his number. If it's just a couple things, a consignment store or Facebook Marketplace might be better. 

  • Investor · Broward County, FL · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 938 votes
    5y
    For A/C, I have been happy with Coastal Comfort Inc. I have known them for years, and they have grown a lot. The last quote I got from them was very competitive with small outfits.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.