Looking to invest in Ashville NC

Looking to invest in Ashville NC

Rental Property Investor · White Plains, NY · Member since 2020 · 94 posts · 36 votes

Hey guys. I am looking to invest in Ashville and just looking to see if anyone else is doing so successfully. Any tips/advice? Tia for your time. Would love to connect and build some relationships. 

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mike SzaboPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Asheville, NC · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 29 votes
    4y

    @Joe Mathew I would be happy to talk with you. I have mixture of long term and short term rentals in the area.

  • Rental Property Investor · White Plains, NY · Member since 2020 · 94 posts · 36 votes
    4y

    @Mike Szabo lets do it

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.