Property Manager Recommendation - Asheville, NC

Property Manager Recommendation - Asheville, NC

Investor · Cramerton, NC · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 198 votes

Hey Everyone,

There is a thread on recommendations for Property Mangers in Asheville from a couple years ago, I'm wondering if anyone has any updated recommendations.  The summary from that thread is that Bayshore Management seems to be a good group. @Derek Robinson threw in that Iron Creek Properties is good as well.

I have a cabin in the Wolf Laurel development north of Mars Hill and Asheville.  Rather than do short term rentals (the local PM wants a 35% cut) I would like to do it as a long term rental.  Wolf Laurel is a gated development community so it would be an ideal place for a writer or professor on assignment, retirees looking for a period away from their normal home.

Does anyone have a good property manager in the greater Asheville area that they can recommend I get in touch with?


Thanks!

Old Thread: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/575/topics/93...

0Reply
22 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Derek RobinsonPro Member
    Real Estate Coach · Asheville, NC · Member since 2016 · 176 posts · 172 votes
    8y

    I would again recommend Iron Creek, but I'm not sure if they go that far.

  • Investor · Cramerton, NC · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 198 votes
    8y

    Hey Derek,

    Thanks for the recommendation.  I called them and named dropped you but unfortunately they don't come this far north.

  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 314 posts · 280 votes
    6y

    did you ever have any success?  I own 2 STRs in wolf Laurel now and manage my own. Just curious.  The ones near there were crazy expensive

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.