Looking to Connect with Real Estate Agent in Greenville, NC

Looking to Connect with Real Estate Agent in Greenville, NC

West End, NC · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 4 votes

Hi BP members,

My partner and I are starting out on our investment journey, focusing specifically on deals in Greenville, NC at the moment. My partner currently lives there most of the year. I'd love to connect with an experienced REA in or near the Greenville area, I have a few questions I'd like to run by you and would love to talk shop! Thanks for your time in reading this and best wishes in your future endeavors. 

0Reply
28 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Everywhere, USA · Member since 2012 · 689 posts · 525 votes
    8y

    @Will Proulx there is a meetup in Greenville, NC at the end of the month. You should have your partner go. Great chance to meet up with some Realtors. 

  • West End, NC · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Andrew Kerr Yeah, sounds awesome, thanks for the heads up, did a search online. Which meetup/group are you talking about specifically? We will definitely check it out. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Everywhere, USA · Member since 2012 · 689 posts · 525 votes
    8y

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/542084-greenville-reia-meet-up

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.