Property#6 - Single Family Residence

2 Replies

Investment Info:

Single-family residence buy & hold investment in Kansas City.

Purchase price: $45,000
Cash invested: $29,000

Single Family Residence

@Nitin John Abraham I saw all your posts about the investments you've made. What areas in Kansas City have you been buying in? How has your experience been so far? Any lessons learned?

It seems you have quite a few deals under your belt and I would love to hear your insight. I'm also an OOS investor building my portfolio in Kansas City

@Tesho Akindele   I have not posted all my deals yet but I have been investing in the 64127, 64123 64130,64131, 64132 zipcodes. 

My experience has been good so far with the exception of 1 bad tenant, but that is to be expected in real estate investing!

The market has got really hot in the last 9 months and inventory is down and selling prices have shot through the roof. To me this has become a sellers market now more than a buyers market.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you