Anyone up for an Austin meetup Friday morning?

Anyone up for an Austin meetup Friday morning?

Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes

As in Friday, Sept. 13, 2013 at 8:00AM?

I'm in town through Tomorrow morning and would like to talk new construction or any REI topic. Want to join me?

Corona Coffee at 1215 Corona Dr, Austin TX.

Who's up for it?

0Reply
14 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 91 votes
    13y

    Hey @Jon Klaus

    I can 8:30.

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y
    Originally posted by Jerred Morris:
    Hey @Jon Klaus

    I can 8:30.

    Great, Jerry P keeps telling me I should get with you.

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 91 votes
    13y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 205 posts · 112 votes
    13y

    My sched is full. Let me know next time you are in town @Jon Klaus

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y

    I would if I didn't have to fight the traffic that early to get there! Rain check?

  • Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 50 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    when will be the next Austin meetup ?

    Joe

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    Not sure Joe. I will look at the calendar and try to get something on the books for early November. I missed October entirely because things have been so crazy-busy lately.

  • Wholesaler · FL · Member since 2013 · 120 posts · 40 votes
    12y
    Any of these scheduled for Dec or Jan? Would love to attend.
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 87 posts · 44 votes
    12y

    David:

    There's a new unofficial "second Wednesday" BP Meetup in SW Austin starting on Jan 8 @10 AM. Check this post out:

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/86/topics/110944-south-austin-meet-up

    Mike

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.