Looking for Property Management Co. in Northern Virginia...?

Looking for Property Management Co. in Northern Virginia...?

Springfield, OH · Member since 2012 · 155 posts · 50 votes

Hi BP Friends,

Can anyone recommend a reputable Property Management company for SFH/TH in NoVA?

Thank you,

Jessica

0Reply
14 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Involved In Real Estate · Potomac Falls, VA · Member since 2012 · 203 posts · 31 votes
    12y

    Hi Jessica,

    I can help you. Send me a PM.

  • Lender · Burke, VA · Member since 2013 · 177 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    Jessica,

    I may have someone for you. I just reached out to her to see if I can share her info with you. I'll email you and cc her if she is good with it. Talk soon.

    John

  • Lender · Burke, VA · Member since 2013 · 177 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    Jessica,

    Emailed you with my contact's info. I think you'll like her.

    John

  • Springfield, OH · Member since 2012 · 155 posts · 50 votes
    12y

    @John Rubino You rock.

  • Lender · Burke, VA · Member since 2013 · 177 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    ;)

    Thanks Jessica! Good luck and stay in touch.

    BTW...I am active Duty Navy....I know you mentioned your husband was Air Force. Maybe my wife and I could get together with you guys sometime for dinner or coffee in NoVA or DC. We have an awesome property we just started in Adams Morgan. I love that area. Really nice neighborhood. Keep in touch.

    John

  • Springfield, OH · Member since 2012 · 155 posts · 50 votes
    12y

    I didn't realize you are active duty. That's great.

    Dave was Army with the Ranger Battalion at Ft. Benning for 8 years. We decided 8 deployments were enough(!) and he went the private contractor route, which is what brought us to NoVA. We are thankful for the military experience, but I gotta say, getting out was one of best decision we've made. It's nice to have him home. For good.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.