San Jose Meetup

San Jose Meetup

CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes

Guys,

We have been talking about having south bay meetup but we are not taking initiative, so I thought to at least start the thread. We will decide the place depending on the number of people.

We can plan to meet 14th Nov @ 6:45 PM .. Place TBD.

Cheers,

Pete

0Reply
80 views

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Santa Clara , CA · Member since 2013 · 155 posts · 144 votes
    12y

    Pete,

    Thanks for setting this up. I'm interested in a South Bay meetup, so please keep us posted on date/time.

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I can make it. My only request is to pick a yummy restaurant.

  • Real Estate Agent · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Hey guys, count me in.

  • CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes
    12y

    So far 4 of us... We can still meet if that's fine with everyone.

  • Investor · Santa Clara , CA · Member since 2013 · 155 posts · 144 votes
    12y

    +1

    sounds good.

  • CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes
    12y

    @Jay Y. I counted you as well... Alright we 4 can meet, if you all are fine.

    Any place recommendation !

  • Investor · Santa Clara , CA · Member since 2013 · 155 posts · 144 votes
    12y

    @Pete Tam

    I meant me + 1... but actually, it may be me + 2 if that's ok.

  • CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes
    12y

    yeah most welcome..l like to network and share ideas with other people.

    @Account Closed Any place recommendation? You seem to know good places here.

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @Sal Jimenez ,

    Which part of San Jose are you coming from? I'm in North San Jose bordering Milpitas while the @Pete Tam and @Jay Y. are from Milpitas. At that time, traffic is still bad going from Milpitas to San Jose, but it's a reverse commute for you and I. Is it okay with you if we meet in Milpitas?

    What kind of food do you guys want to eat? Korean, Japanese or Thai? Milpitas has them all. Jay, you're more than welcome to bring your friends.

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @Steve Vu , do you guys want to join us this Thursday afternoon?

  • Real Estate Agent · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    @Minh, I am in the Willow Glen area, I am ok meeting in Milpitas.

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Ok folks, I'll meet you tomorrow at a Korean Restaurant at 6:45pm. This place just opened recently, and it's pretty good. Other individual are more than welcome to join us.

    Jang Su Jang Restaurant

    269 W Calaveras Blvd

    Milpitas, CA 95035

    If it's too pack, we can walk 5 doors down, and this Korean restaurant is just as good.

    Tofu House

    231 W Calaveras Blvd
    Milpitas, CA 95035

    @Jay Y.

    @Jay Y.

    @Jay Y.

    @Jay Y.

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y
  • CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed I am mostly vegetarian and this korean place do not seem to have many options for me :(

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Pete,

    How about House of Siam Restaurant at 151 S. 2nd St in Downtown San Jose? They should have what you're looking for.

    Or

    Orchid Thai Cuisine at

    209 S Main St
    Milpitas, CA95035

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 66 posts · 21 votes
    12y
    Hey all, I Just saw this thread but I am also interested in meeting up in San Jose (or Milpitas) as I am down in that area during the week. I'm not sure if I can make tomorrow (I will try) yet but I am definitely interested in future get togethers. Please keep me in mind when you set up your next dinner.
  • CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes
    12y

    Let's make Orchid Thai Cuisine. I really like this place and food.

    Thanks

  • Investor · Santa Clara , CA · Member since 2013 · 155 posts · 144 votes
    12y

    orchid Thai it is!

  • CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes
    12y

    So far:

    @Account Closed

    @Jay Y.

    @Andrew Nguyen

    @Sal Jimenez

    + 2 friends of Jay

    Total ==> 7 people

    Meeting place :

    Orchid Thai Cuisine at

    209 S Main St
    Milpitas, CA95035

    Are we all up for tonight or do you guys wants to change the date?

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I'm good. See u there later.

  • CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed No one has responded whether they are good or not!

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y
    Originally posted by Pete Tam:
    @Account Closed No one has responded whether they are good or not!

    Pete,

    We're all adults here. Just show up. I'm sure

    @Jay Y. and

    @Sal Jimenez

    Will be there. See you guys there at 6:45pm

  • Real Estate Agent · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 43 posts · 39 votes
    12y

    Sorry guys, I would have loved to join you today, but it was too short of a notice and I am busy today. I will try to make it for the next one! Hope you guys have a great time.

  • Investor · Santa Clara , CA · Member since 2013 · 155 posts · 144 votes
    12y

    yeah, I'll be there at 6:45 PM. See you guys there!

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    12y

    Of course I'd find this at 6:21 on the day. Oh well, next month for sure. Were any of you at the meeting at Harry's Haufbrau on Tuesday night?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.