We have been talking about having south bay meetup but we are not taking initiative, so I thought to at least start the thread. We will decide the place depending on the number of people.
We can plan to meet 14th Nov @ 6:45 PM .. Place TBD.
Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
12y
Actually I'm in Santa Cruz, but you know, close enough.
Last night also conflicted with another REIA meeting in San Jose, so I'm not sure what the goal is for this meetup is, but when planning please be aware of the highly active Bay Area REIA's!
Investor · Santa Clara , CA · Member since 2013 · 155 posts · 144 votes
12y
@Pete Tam Thanks for setting this up! Good luck with #1!
@Account Closed It was great hearing all your stories and experiences. Thanks so much for sharing, we learned a lot. Really inspiring to meet another local investor who's had so much success, so early. Hope the apartment works out!