Recommendation for a Property Manager in Portland, Or?

Recommendation for a Property Manager in Portland, Or?

Rental Property Investor · La Cote, Switzerland · Member since 2013 · 23 posts · 7 votes

I am looking for a property manager in the Portland Oregon area. I own two houses, a condo, and a 4-plex. I had been managing these myself but recently moved to Switzerland. The first three are on cruise control, but the plex was recently renovated, is vacant, and currently has some plumbing issues. I can be pretty demanding, so I need someone who is responsive and can handle intense investor types. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2012 · 266 posts · 128 votes
    12y

    We use Pam Widman at Carefree Property Mgt. We have used her for 4 years and been pleased.

  • Rental Property Investor · La Cote, Switzerland · Member since 2013 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    Thank you! I will drop her a line.

  • Rental Property Investor · La Cote, Switzerland · Member since 2013 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    Thank you! I will drop her a line.

    In the end, I hired Turner Property Management. Many positive references. My contact, Michelle, is amazing. Very responsive with great attention to detail. She got my units filled in 7 days, compared to the 6 weeks prior with only 1 placement. Time will tell, but I'm quite happy so far!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.