What is the typical reale rstate agents fee in Cleveland?

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kendal Greene:

    I am listing 2 properties and want to know the agent fees 

     Sorry, I only work with "real estate."

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kendal Greene:

    I am listing 2 properties and want to know the agent fees in Cleveland

     It's gonna vary. I always charge 7% with a $5k minimum. Some will charge less, but you'll get what you pay for.

  • Kendal GreenePro Member
    OP
    Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    Thank you. I am selling 7134 Dearborn Ave and 3350 E 132nd St. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kendal Greene:

    I am listing 2 properties and want to know the agent fees in Cleveland

     IS THIS a real question? Just like the rest of America, 5- 6%  

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kendal Greene:

    Thank you. I am selling 7134 Dearborn Ave and 3350 E 132nd St. 

    My offer is 70k IF only needs max 10k in repairs ,  

  • Real Estate Agent · Northern Virginia · Member since 2019 · 79 posts · 33 votes
    3y

    Sent you a message to get some more details and possibly help you out.

  • Kendal GreenePro Member
    OP
    Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 8 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Kendal Greene:

    I am listing 2 properties and want to know the agent fees in Cleveland

     IS THIS a real question? Just like the rest of America, 5- 6%  


    I haven't purchased or sold in a few years. My agent charges 7%.

  • Kendal GreenePro Member
    OP
    Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 8 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Kendal Greene:

    Thank you. I am selling 7134 Dearborn Ave and 3350 E 132nd St. 

    My offer is 70k IF only needs max 10k in repairs ,  


     Not interested. These are prime, well-maintained properties. Thanks.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kendal Greene:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Kendal Greene:

    Thank you. I am selling 7134 Dearborn Ave and 3350 E 132nd St. 

    My offer is 70k IF only needs max 10k in repairs ,  


     Not interested. These are prime, well-maintained properties. Thanks.

     But in terrible area, Brand new roof, furnace, windows, passed lead inspection, cement? 

    all the best 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kendal Greene:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Kendal Greene:

    I am listing 2 properties and want to know the agent fees in Cleveland

     IS THIS a real question? Just like the rest of America, 5- 6%  


    I haven't purchased or sold in a few years. My agent charges 7%.


     Up or down 1% is irrelevant when prices are this low, 

  • Michael MagnoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Wadsworth, OH · Member since 2017 · 234 posts · 168 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kendal Greene:

    I am listing 2 properties and want to know the agent fees in Cleveland


     Sent you a message. Lets connect. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.