Looking for Realtor and Renovating help in Minnepolis, MN

Looking for Realtor and Renovating help in Minnepolis, MN

Landlord · Buffalo, MN · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 1 vote

Hello,

I am a new investor who is looking for help in finding a rental in Minneapolis area. I was hoping to find a Realtor who specialized in Investment property. I am also looking for someone who specializes in renovating properties to get them ready to rent. I am interested in SFR homes or apartment building (4-10 unit). Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

0Reply
16 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Landlord · Buffalo, MN · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    I read my post and I didn't make it real clear that I am looking to buy a home in Minneapolis area and possibly renovate and then rent it, or a smaller apartment complex.

    Thanks,

  • Homeowner · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    12y

    Hi Robert, get in touch with Scott:

    I've worked with him, he's great and an investor:

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2007/07/31/meet-the-investor-interview-with-full-time-investor-landlord-and-realtor-scott-ficek/

  • Landlord · Buffalo, MN · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Thanks Ilya! I will check it out.

  • Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, MN · Member since 2010 · 511 posts · 92 votes
    12y

    Hi @Robert Kretsch I have a few others you might want to checkout. PM me and I'll get you info.

  • Landlord · Buffalo, MN · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Hi @Brian K.

    Thanks. I tried to send you a message but it won't let me because you are not a colleague. I am interested in talking to anyone who can help me get started with SFR in Minneapolis area. I sent a colleague request so we can pass info.

  • Contractor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2013 · 112 posts · 67 votes
    12y

    Hi @Robert Kretsch

    I'm a local contractor and investor in the Minneapolis area. I'd be interested in talking with you further to see if we can be of assistance to each other.

  • Investor · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2012 · 128 posts · 56 votes
    12y

    @Robert Kretsch I have a contact and will email you offline.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.