Saint josephs neighborhood in baltimore city

Saint josephs neighborhood in baltimore city

Derwood, MD · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 8 votes

Any members familiar with the Saint Joseph's neighborhood in baltimore md. I'm looking to buy some rentals in this neighborhood. Driving through the neighborhood, it seems like a pretty decent working class area as opposed to other neighborhoods I have seen in baltimore city. Anyone's input would be appreciated!

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    @Garrett Fulton I am interested in that area as well. Is it Baltimore City or County? What's the average property tax? Looking forward to a response.

  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    12y

    I am not excited about St Josephs. I would buy there for the right deal but not a place I look for deals. Most of the street are narrow and one way. In general streets like this have lower values.

    In the adjacent area, Allendale, some blocks are nicer some are the same or worse. I would take Edmondson village over both of those. I also like Yale Heights/Beechfiled.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.