Seattle/Eastside/Washington State Title & Escrow Company recommendations

Seattle/Eastside/Washington State Title & Escrow Company recommendations

Real Estate Investor · Snoqualmie, WA · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 0 votes

I am looking for some additional recommendations in Washington state.  I see there have been some callouts on 'First American Title Services'.  Any other experiences/suggestions, especially with an Escrow that understands how to do double escrow.

thanks


~andy

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Gig Harbor, WA · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    12y
    CW Title or First American. You can message me if you want a name and number.
  • Rental Property Investor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 611 posts · 70 votes
    12y

    Consider using an attorney instead

  • Renton, WA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    Hello,

    I've contacted both companies and both indicated they do not provide this service. Do any of you have contacts I might leverage at these companies or others, or attorneys?

    Thank you :-)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.