Investor-Friendly RE Agents in Kansas City

Most Popular Reply

Investor · La Crescenta, CA · Member since 2013 · 174 posts · 50 votes
12y

Hi @Frankie Lowe 

I have been very impressed with 

William Robison  

He also does property management & has flipping experience so he looks at deals like an investor.  He is helping me with several acquisitions right now and will be the P.M.

Sounds like you are close enough to do your own P.M., but I'm sure he would be a good adviser.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Involved In Real Estate · Olathe, KS · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Frankie, I'm friendly in general! :) Let me know if I can be of service to you in Johnson County, KS.  Best Wishes!

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 350 posts · 175 votes
    12y

    I would talk to Martin Taggart.  He is pretty sharp and well connected.

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Christian Hidalgo 

    I'll be contacting you shortly!!! 

  • Investor · La Crescenta, CA · Member since 2013 · 174 posts · 50 votes
    12y

    Hi @Frankie Lowe 

    I have been very impressed with 

    William Robison  

    He also does property management & has flipping experience so he looks at deals like an investor.  He is helping me with several acquisitions right now and will be the P.M.

    Sounds like you are close enough to do your own P.M., but I'm sure he would be a good adviser.

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    Thanks @William

    I'll add him to my network! 

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    @Douglas

    Thanks! I'll look into him also!!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.