Looking for investor friendly Realtor in Dallas

Looking for investor friendly Realtor in Dallas

Investor · Sylmar, CA · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 2 votes

Hi, I am looking for a Realtor in Dallas who works with investors.

I will appreciate some good references from active Dallas investors.

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    I have a couple of folks I can recommend.  One is independent and more the willing to help out investors.  The other is with a high volume firm and has several investors he already works with.  I know both of them personally.  Which one I recommend will depend on what you are looking for and what area of Dallas/Ft Worth you're looking at.  PM me with details, and I'll be happy to forward their contact information.

    Hattie

  • Lancaster, TX · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Hattie Dizmond

    I'm also looking for an investor friendly realtor can you help me too

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Leo...same thing....PM me with the details of what area(s) and types of properties, and I'll forward you the contact information.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.