Residential Real Estate Broker · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2014 · 335 posts · 149 votes
Since this is my first post of this type, please let me know if I've posted in the wrong forum, thanks.
I've partnered with a lender in Beaverton to create a workshop that addresses finding and obtaining financing. The workshop is being held on the Westside in Beaverton. For any local investors who are interested in this workshop, you can find more details at https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/#folders/0B5OHg....
Investor · Hillsboro, OR · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 26 votes
12y
Hi Randy,
This is an interesting thread. Can you put out the details of when and where this event is going to be held? Couldn't open the link you've put in your post.
I've recently picked up a couple of SFR's in Oregon and am looking for private funding to get into Multi-Families with the intention to generate cashflow.
Residential Real Estate Broker · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2014 · 335 posts · 149 votes
12y
@Siddharth Shastri, Thanks for letting me know that you can't open the PDF, I thought it was set to public.
I've now change the permissions so you should be able to view the details. Let me know if you continue to have problems. Please use this link as it opens the PDF directly. Otherwise, send me your email address and I'll add you to the invite list.