Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 4 votes
Hello All!
I recently moved down to San Diego and am currently interested in rehabbing properties in the East County area. My friend/partner is currently a licensed real estate agent and we are looking for potential investors who are interested in the San Diego area. My friend and I both come from specialty financing backgrounds but are looking to be more involved in Real Estate.
I would love to hear any suggestions you guys have on meet-ups or groups to join that would help us meet potential investors.
Looking forward to getting some projects going in San Diego!
SDCIA will be having its annual Christmas meeting tomorrow evening (my first one) Bruce Norris will be presenting- seems to be a group favorite. Location Scottish rite center.
Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
11y
I highly recommend the SDCIA meeting. There will be 500+ people there. I typically go every year. Not sure if I'm making the trek down this year or not yet.
Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 664 posts · 231 votes
11y
@Aaron Mack, I'd just emphasize what @Garrick Oconnell has already told you. Tonight's meeting will be a great one to attend.
I'm on the board for NSDREI (www.nsdrei.org) and if you'd like to attend our meeting I'll get you into the first one for free. Just send me a message and I'll have a pass for you at the door.