Looking to invest in San Diego

3 Replies

Hello All! 

I recently moved down to San Diego and am currently interested in rehabbing properties in the East County area. My friend/partner is currently a licensed real estate agent and we are looking for potential investors who are interested in the San Diego area. My friend and I both come from specialty financing backgrounds but are looking to be more involved in Real Estate. 

I would love to hear any suggestions you guys have on meet-ups or groups to join that would help us meet potential investors. 

Looking forward to getting some projects going in San Diego!

Aaron 

Hello @Aaron Mack   , 

SDCIA will be having its annual Christmas meeting tomorrow evening (my first one) Bruce Norris will be presenting- seems to be a group favorite. Location Scottish rite center.

San Diego Creative Investors Association

When: Meets on the second Tuesday of every month at the Scottish Rite Center 1895 Camino Del Rio S San Diego, CA 92108

I have been recommended by @Tim G. (I look forward to attending thses 2 soon)

North San Diego Real Estate Investors Association (NSDREI)

and 

FIBI San Diego

I highly recommend the SDCIA meeting. There will be 500+ people there. I typically go every year. Not sure if I'm making the trek down this year or not yet.

@Aaron Mack , I'd just emphasize what @Garrick Oconnell has already told you. Tonight's meeting will be a great one to attend.

I'm on the board for NSDREI (www.nsdrei.org) and if you'd like to attend our meeting I'll get you into the first one for free. Just send me a message and I'll have a pass for you at the door.