Real Estate License, Brokerage recommendations, Baltimore Metropolitan area

Real Estate License, Brokerage recommendations, Baltimore Metropolitan area

Reisterstown, MD · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 5 votes

Hello All,

I should be looking to hang my license with a brokerage in the next couple weeks.  I was interested to hear if anyone has a good recommendation for a local Brokerage who caters to Investors/Flippers/Holders in the Baltimore Area.  Baltimore County or Carroll County would be a very convenient location.  Thank you for any advice you may have.

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    11y

    Denise Urhin is a broker who is a very active investor. Also Douglas Realty is popular with investor agents. Many BP members have chosen Douglas. 

    If you want to sell properties, many of the larger brokerages will have better training on selling, but if you are an agent primarily for investing reasons, then a smaller hands off broker may be better.

  • J ScottPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    11y

    My wife is with Douglas Realty, as are several BP members in the Baltimore area...

  • Reisterstown, MD · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Sometimes you just know something is a good choice...

    All seriousness thank you for the recommendations.  As much as I know I have to learn from a Brokerage my focus is really on the investing benefits.  I look forward to meeting you two at a BWI meetup sometime soon.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.