investor real estate agent needed in houston

investor real estate agent needed in houston

Rancho Mirage, CA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote

i am looking for an investor friendly real estate in the Houston area.  Any recommendations for someone who knows the market and the numbers?

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 75 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    @Naveen Anbalagan 

    Hello, 

    I am an agent in Houston and I only work in investment real estate, I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

    Good Luck, 

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    Hello Naveen.

    I am an investor and a broker in Houston, Texas.  I can assist you in your Real Estate investing.  I have deals right now I need to move.  Give me a call: 832-606-1796 today!

    Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.