Looking for a Contractor in Northern New Jersey / Bergen County

Looking for a Contractor in Northern New Jersey / Bergen County

Investor · NJ · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 0 votes

Good Evening everyone, 

Does anyone have good recommendations on contractors in Northern Jersey/ Bergen county? I would really appreciate your advice!

Thanks!

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Dumont, NJ · Member since 2013 · 61 posts · 2 votes
10y

Hi, his name is Dimitri, not currently working for me so feel free to use him.  Not the cheapest contractor but does quality work, takes pride in his work, and is reliable.  Call him at Two zero one, two eight nine 7131 and mention me.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Dumont, NJ · Member since 2013 · 61 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    What kind of work so you need done and when.  I have one working on a property for me so would hate for you to steal him away I'm the short term ????

  • Real Estate Investor · Dumont, NJ · Member since 2013 · 61 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    What kind of work so you need done and when.  I have one working on a property for me so would hate for you to steal him away I'm the short term ????

  • Investor · NJ · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Hi Michael, 

    I won't steal him away. I'm in the process of purchasing the house (you still got time). I'm looking to expand the property. Please let me know if he has the skill set for that and thank you for responding.

  • Woodcliff Lake, NJ · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    @Eda Tekeoglu this is an old thread, but I'd really love to hear if you moved forward with your project and how it went. I'm on the hunt for a great contractor in Bergen County right now. 

    @Michael Krassos were you happy with your contractor? Would you be willing to put me in touch? 

    I'm really hoping BP can come through for me here! :)

  • Real Estate Investor · Dumont, NJ · Member since 2013 · 61 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi, I purchased a house and spent 40k on renovations.  My contractor is a little pricey compared to others but is reliable and does excellent work.  Let me know if you want his contact info.

  • Investor · Jericho, NY · Member since 2015 · 171 posts · 148 votes
    10y

    @Michael Krassos It would be great if you can share his contact information with me. Thanks

  • Real Estate Investor · Dumont, NJ · Member since 2013 · 61 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi, his name is Dimitri, not currently working for me so feel free to use him.  Not the cheapest contractor but does quality work, takes pride in his work, and is reliable.  Call him at Two zero one, two eight nine 7131 and mention me.

  • Metuchen, NJ · Member since 2015 · 374 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    @Michael Krassos what is name of dimitris company?

  • Developer · Little Ferry, NJ · Member since 2016 · 426 posts · 226 votes
    9y

    @Ben C. Hey Ben , are you looking for a contractor/project manager?

  • Metuchen, NJ · Member since 2015 · 374 posts · 27 votes
    9y
    Yes I am. Do you have someone and a company name?
  • Metuchen, NJ · Member since 2015 · 374 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    @Mateusz Prawdzik yes I am. Do you have someone and a company name?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.