Has anyone used red door property management in Indy

Has anyone used red door property management in Indy

Kailua, HI · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 4 votes

Hi everyone,

I am an out of state investor with family in the Indy area.  I have been looking into property management companies in the Indianapolis area and like the look of Red Door property management.  I have had several conversations with them and am considering using them. Has anyone had any experience with them?  I would love to hear your input.

Thanks

0Reply
24 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker & Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 218 posts · 83 votes
    11y

    I know the principal broker, he's a very good guy. Have not used their management...but have bought a couple homes through them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.