Las Vegas REI Club? Are there any left?

Las Vegas REI Club? Are there any left?

Residential Lender · Henderson, NV · Member since 2008 · 12 posts · 0 votes

I looked up a local Real Estate Investing club here in las vegas off of this site and when I clicked on their website it had news from 2005 and all of the contact info was disconnected. Is anyone here actually a member of any REI clubs out here in Las Vegas?

Thanks for your time.

0Reply
24 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 447 votes
    18y

    Check out the Millionaire Real Estate Club of Las Vegas. It meets on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at The Orleans. Networking from 6-7, meeting from 7-9. You can check it out at www.mreclv.com . The first meeting is free so try it out.

    If you come be sure to introduce yourself.

    8)

  • Residential Lender · Henderson, NV · Member since 2008 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Thanks for the good advice, see you there.

  • Residential Lender · Henderson, NV · Member since 2008 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Richard,
    Thanks for the advice, I recently attended my first RE insider club meeting and found some real value, I really enjoyed Steve Bottfelds powerpoint, I thought there was a ton of good information there. Quick question for you. What is your experience or opinion of Chief Denney and his foreclosure REO investing comments? Thanks for your time.

    Cordially,

  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 447 votes
    18y

    Steve was awesome, I enjoy his approach and his humor. I have had the opportunity to speak with Chief Denney at a previous meeting and a friend of mine has met with him. He is the real deal, he has been very successful in the REO market. He uses club presentations to build his buyers list, but his deals are a good value. He did provide a ton of valuable information and, as he said, he is not looking to sell you some huge program.

    8)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.