Investors in Nashville TN?

Investors in Nashville TN?

Financial Advisor · Glen Ellyn, IL · Member since 2008 · 21 posts · 0 votes

Hi,
I live and invest in the Nashville TN area. My main interests are Bulk REO Packages, land, development, and recently commercial. I can deal nationwide, especially with the bulk reo's.
Nice to meet y'all!

Steven

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2008 · 137 posts · 2 votes
    18y

    Hi Steve
    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. I am interested in Nashville, TN properties. Do you help people like me (Beginner Investors) find a couple properties to start with and go from there? Looking forward to work with you.

    Cheers
    Ram

  • Financial Advisor · Glen Ellyn, IL · Member since 2008 · 21 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Ram,
    Yes, I can help you out. I know the Nashville marker pretty well. What are you looking for as far as investing? Nashville is unique in that the market is not doing as poorly as in other parts of the country.
    Steven

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.