its a bad idea to start a real estate company??

its a bad idea to start a real estate company??

Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 241 posts · 21 votes

Im currently wholesaling real estate in the Charlotte area. I think its time to take the next step an start a company. If you have any advice on the A to Z steps I would need please leave a comment. 

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Daphne, AL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 242 votes
11y
My advice would be to spend an hour with a lawyer who does business entity work. Good luck.
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent/ Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 169 posts · 34 votes
    11y

    @Chad K.

    Are you looking to set up an LLC?

  • Investor · Howey in the Hills, FL · Member since 2013 · 376 posts · 114 votes
    11y

    Are you talking about a real estate brokerage or a wholesaling company?

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 241 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    @John Steele @Matthew B. thank you for leaving a comment, I'm open to any idea you guys believe are best. I've had a few friends start with LLC's so I'm guessing since I currently wholesale that's my best route. But my long term goal is to become a one stop shop for all types of investment needs.

  • Investor · Daphne, AL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 242 votes
    11y
    My advice would be to spend an hour with a lawyer who does business entity work. Good luck.
  • Real Estate Agent/ Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 169 posts · 34 votes
    11y

    @Chad K.

     I would suggest meeting with a professional (lawyer and/or accountant) to see what might be the best option for you. 

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 241 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    @John SteeleI will definitely talk to one of the attorneys that looks over my contracts. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.