Looking for Quad Cities (Davenport, Bettendorf, Moline) REIC

Looking for Quad Cities (Davenport, Bettendorf, Moline) REIC

Specialist · CHICAGO · Member since 2015 · 680 posts · 650 votes

Looking for an investor's club in the area. I'm currently living in Geneseo IL but will mostly invest in the "The Cities". Is anybody out there?

0Reply
6 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Massage Therapist · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 613 posts · 84 votes
    10y

    @Meghan McCallum search Bigger Pockets Members list and look for members in your area who have information associated with their names that is related to what you are seeking.

                                   Enjoy as you prosper.....

  • Investor · Bettendorf, IA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    I would be interested in a quad city BP meet-up if you can gather enough local folks.

  • Investor · Davenport, IA · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Meghan,

    Just looking for the Quad City REI Meetup web link for you but see that you already signed up yesterday. Let me know if I can help with anything else. Hey, we are originally from the big G-town too..

  • Specialist · CHICAGO · Member since 2015 · 680 posts · 650 votes
    10y

    @PatWilder,

    The meetup group doesn't look all that active. Have you been to any of their prior events?

  • Investor · Davenport, IA · Member since 2015 · 102 posts · 70 votes
    10y

    @Meghan McCallum the last one we had in the QC was about 3 months ago. It was organized by a guy named Country but I think he has been too busy lately. I have been attending the Peoria and Iowa City groups lately.  I will PM you the details.

  • Specialist · CHICAGO · Member since 2015 · 680 posts · 650 votes
    10y

    Great! Thank you!

  • Iowa City, IA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    there's an Iowa city group??

  • Systems Engineer · North Liberty, IA · Member since 2012 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Also curious about the IC group.

  • Investor · Cedar Rapids, IA · Member since 2009 · 143 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    @Adam Rees @Beau Brown If you search on meetup.com, you can find the Iowa city group. I go their meetings sometimes.

  • Davenport , IA · Member since 2011 · 213 posts · 265 votes
    10y

    Hi everyone. I just relocated to the QCA from Pittsburgh. Im a part time investor. Looking to score a rehab from a wholesaler and network. I would be up for a BP meetup as well. Sounds like fun.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.