Looking for a realtor in the Atlanta area

Looking for a realtor in the Atlanta area

Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 5 votes
I'm looking for an experienced realtor that works with investors to help me find investment properties in the Atlanta area. I would prefer someone that mostly works with investors and can help analyze potential investments. Any recommendations? Thanks!
0Reply
13 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Buy and Hold Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2013 · 450 posts · 270 votes
    10y

    @Niki M., I used to own a rental property in Norcross, and the realtor I used to sell it was absolutely wonderful. I do not have experience buying properties using her, but she was a super star when it came to selling. Her name is Cindy Stewart with Keller Williams. 

  • Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Thanks Chris. I will look her up and reach out.
  • Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Niki,

    I would also recommend Amesha Mason.  She sold my home when I moved away from Atlanta, but was getting active in the investment space several years ago.

    She is an ambitious, leave-no-stone-unturned type of agent, and she'll definitely go the extra mile for you.  I would also gladly vouch for her honesty, and she values her reputation more than she values money.

    She's at least worth a conversation as you are interviewing prospects.

    Amesha has her own brokerage, affiliated with Keller Williams:

    Mason & Associates

    http://www.ameshamason.com/

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    I am the realtor as well as investor. You can text me and we will talk. 

  • Contractor · GA · Member since 2016 · 268 posts · 54 votes
    10y

    Hi Niki,

    I look forward to speaking with you about your real estate goals! #nexxgoal

  • Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hey guys,

    I'm an investor who also happens to be a licensed ReMax agent.  One of the primary reasons that I got licensed was because I was having such a hard time finding an agent who could work with investors and understand.  Most of them don't have a clue, and they'll just mess up your deals.

    I'd love to help you find and analyze deals in Atlanta and Metro Atlanta.  Please feel free to message me so that we can exchange contact info.  I look forward to helping.

    Thanks,
    David

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.