Seeking Agent experienced in investing in Broken Arrow (Oklahoma)

Seeking Agent experienced in investing in Broken Arrow (Oklahoma)

Investor · Edmond, OK · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 0 votes

Does anyone have a good recommendation for an agent, with plenty of experience on the investing end in the Broken Arrow, Oklahoma area? Looking for help on SFR and potentially multi-family as well. I'd really appreciate any insight and referrals anyone has.

Thank you very much, 
Bret

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 88 posts · 72 votes
    10y

    Hi Bret. I am a licensed Realtor who works with investors. I have been monitoring the market in the Tulsa/BA area for about 5 years and have just bought my first investment property. Let me know if I can help, or just if you just want to compare notes.

  • Investor · Edmond, OK · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thanks, Lisa! Sorry I just saw this post; for some reason I didn't get an alert. Are you fairly in tune with the areas that work in BA for investing purposes? Perhaps a private message makes sense.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.