Investor/Syndicator · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 470 posts · 599 votes
Hey everyone.
I am new to the Kennesaw/ Cobb county area and have yet to build a solid list of quality contractors.
I just bought a personal residence in Kennesaw that needs new carpet. I'm looking to see if any of the great people on BP could make some recombinations for 1) the vast places to purchase carpet and 2) any good flooring sub contractors?
As this is my home and not an investment I am looking for higher quality than maybe they average rental or flip may get.
Thanks in advance!
Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2014 · 226 posts · 97 votes
10y
I don't think I can post it here but if you Send me a colleague request I will tell you who I use. These guys have a very very large selection of carpet at the best prices.
Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 646 posts · 392 votes
10y
Hi @Jered Sturm in regards to your point 1) - have you driven to Dalton, GA it's the carpet capital and not that far. You can visit carpet stores here in Dunwoody/Roswell and take the SKU and pick the same carpet for a lot cheaper in Dalton. I used the same trick and saved some serious $$$$.
Investor · Atlanta GA | Marietta GA | Greenville SC | Spartanburg SC · Member since 2014 · 202 posts · 60 votes
10y
Jered, I can give you my guy also. Very inexpensive and deals with Dalton guys direct without you having to drive there. He's always slammed, but if you can catch him, he'll save you money. PM me and I'll get it to you.
Vendor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
10y
Hello Jered :)
I just saw your post and, if it's not too late, I have a quality contact for you as well. I am in Marietta which is not far from you at all. You have private message me and I will give you the contact information.