Seeking to Network in NYC Metro Area (Jersey City)

Seeking to Network in NYC Metro Area (Jersey City)

Financial Advisor · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 4 votes
Hey guys.... the name is Maurice... I'm new to bigger pockets and I'm really interested in networking with anyone in New Jersey or the surrounding area that's just starting out in real estate investing and others who have been doing this a while. Im a Finance guy by trade and I work in Jersey City as a Finance Manager. I'm looking to share ideas and techniques ...overall just to pick someone's brain who's been doing this for some time. It's great to look over forums and listen to podcasts but there's nothing like live person to person interaction to really get the ball rolling. I think there are some great opportunities here in the NYC metro area. So anyone looking to meet up network and share ideas please comment and let's make it happen! -Moe
0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    9y

    Hi @Maurice Lyle and welcome to the site! Considering what you're looking for the best advice I could offer is to check out the events section here and meetup.com and see if you can find a REI local to you. These tend to be full of new, hungry investors who you could chat with and some experienced investors as well looking to pass on their wisdom.

  • Financial Advisor · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Odie Ayaga thanks for the welcome! and I'll do that.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.