Aspiring investor in San Diego and Imperial County, Ca

Aspiring investor in San Diego and Imperial County, Ca

Calexico, Ca, CA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
Hello to everyone in the BP forums, Just wanted to say Howdy. My Name is Miguel and I currently live in San Diego, Ca. But am currently looking to invest in Imperial Valley, which is 100 miles from here. Good day to everyone And hopefully I 'll get to meet some savvy investors and take em out for a drink.
0Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    9y

    welcome Miguel. . Happy to assist and give you information. What are looking to invest in?

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 664 posts · 231 votes
    9y

    Welcome Miguel and best of luck with all your investing.

  • Real Estate Investor · Spring Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 288 posts · 98 votes
    9y

    Welcome fellow san diegan. Good luck

  • Rental Property Investor · Brawley, CA · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I'm local in Imperial County and have deals.  I can help.

    Shoot me a message if you're still interested.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.