North Georgia Investor Agent (Clayton / Rabun County)

North Georgia Investor Agent (Clayton / Rabun County)

Scottsdlae, AZ · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 0 votes
Hello, I'm looking for an investor agent in the North Georgia mountains. Was hoping to get started with a fix and flip. Just not sure where to find the best deals. Please help!
0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Canton, GA · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 12 votes
9y

Toby, the best advice I can give you is to talk to several investors and agents in the Rabun County area. It is a beautiful area , I used to go to Boy Scout Camp there growing in in North Ga. Real estate expertise requires local knowledge. Find an agent and be loyal to them and they will be loyal to you. Local area agents will have access to the NEGA MLS that most agents in the metro ATL area do not.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Lewisville, NC · Member since 2015 · 124 posts · 40 votes
    9y
    Hey Toby! I am an agent at an investment firm in Cobb, I work with cash investors putting off-market deals in front of them on the daily. If you're interested give me a call any time and we can talk more details! I wish you luck!
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 70 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    @Toby Rachel reach out to @David Cox. He's a great investor-friendly agent in Cherokee County and is familiar with North Georgia as well.

  • Real Estate Agent · Canton, GA · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Toby, the best advice I can give you is to talk to several investors and agents in the Rabun County area. It is a beautiful area , I used to go to Boy Scout Camp there growing in in North Ga. Real estate expertise requires local knowledge. Find an agent and be loyal to them and they will be loyal to you. Local area agents will have access to the NEGA MLS that most agents in the metro ATL area do not.

  • Dawsonville, GA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hi Toby, 

    While I do not personally know any agents in Rabun County, I do know a few people in the area. If you would like me to ask around for some recommendations, let me know. I'm in the area around once a week.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.