Need REI agent recommendations - Fayetteville, NC - Multifamily

Need REI agent recommendations - Fayetteville, NC - Multifamily

Investor · Louisville, CO · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 4 votes

Looking for a real estate investor friendly/savvy agent who works primarily in the Fayetteville, NC market.  I am a build and hold investor looking to invest 50k of my own funds each year for the next 10 years.  Our investing group is also interested in mutlifamily/MHPs in this and other area of NC (Asheville, Charlotte, Raleigh). 

I would be happy to have real estate agents introduce themselves here but a recommendation from a long time user here would go a lot further as well.

Cheers,

Bill Bauer MD, Valar Enterprise LLC

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Southern Pines, NC · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    William, 

    I may be able to help you. I have been investing in Fayetteville the past 3 years. I have a pretty good grasp on the single family market. I also just got my brokers license this past month. I'd like to connect and get an idea for what type of properties you are looking for.

    Cheers, 

    Brett Campbell

  • Guilford County, NC · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Any of you happen to know a rei savvy agent that works primarily in the Piedmont Triad area?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.