Real estate agents in Gwinnett county GA

Real estate agents in Gwinnett county GA

Realtor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 2 votes
Hi everyone! I’m new to the Atlanta area and I’m looking to start investing in the Gwinnett county. Any recommendations for good real estate agents in the area?
0Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · atlanta , GA · Member since 2012 · 287 posts · 148 votes
8y

Be careful investing in Gwinnett.  There's a lot of good areas and an equal number of bad areas.  Look at the schools and that will help you.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 127 posts · 48 votes
    8y

    Hi @Matthew Bridges, welcome.  I'd be happy to answer any questions that you have about Gwinnett.  A lot of my business is done there and I live in Doraville.

  • Investor · Lawrenceville, GA · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Same here. I live in Lawrenceville.

  • Investor · atlanta , GA · Member since 2012 · 287 posts · 148 votes
    8y

    Be careful investing in Gwinnett.  There's a lot of good areas and an equal number of bad areas.  Look at the schools and that will help you.

  • Damir KamberPro Member
    Investor · Roswell, GA · Member since 2014 · 234 posts · 97 votes
    8y

    Hi @Matthew Bridges! I grew up in Gwinnett, from '97 to '08. Gwinnett has always been a great Buy-and-Hold county, not so much for flipping due to limited appreciation. That seems likely to change due to the recent political shift in the county. Seems like they are looking to start spending on new developments in many different ways. Duluth, Norcross, Buford, Peachtree Corners and Suwannee seem to be moving in a right direction. Are you looking for Buy-and-Hold or flipping? 

    Cheers,

    Damir 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.