Other Camden, NJ Real Estate Investors?

Other Camden, NJ Real Estate Investors?

Specialist · Camden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 8 votes
Right now we currently have around 130 units in and around Camden. We are looking to expand our portfolio/manage units for other investors. We are doing something in this city that nobody else is doing. Let's exchange feedback so we can both put our fingerprints on one of the nations biggest underdog stories. Either comment or message.
1Reply
15 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Daniel OrdonezPro Member
    San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed message me please. I'm an new investor trying to expand my business. 

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Account Closed, maybe you can help out @Stephen S.? He has one he's been trying to "un-own" for some time now. Cheers:- https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/14...

  • Investor · South Jersey · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I recently picked up my first property in Camden. Looking to add some more to my portfolio

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @J. Brian Walters:

    I recently picked up my first property in Camden. Looking to add some more to my portfolio

    If Zach didn't help out @Stephen S. (see linked thread from my above post), maybe you can?...

  • Investor · Cherry Hill, NJ · Member since 2016 · 860 posts · 324 votes
    8y
    Hey Zack, would love to connect. I want to invest in Camden, but never did. I do have many other properties in south Jersey and do believe Camden can be a great investment
  • Real Estate Agent · South Jersey · Member since 2017 · 252 posts · 143 votes
    8y

    I have an investor client right now looking in Camden. There are some nice, quiet neighborhoods. Just need to hook up with someone who knows the area well, as with any area. You can definitely find rental properties that you can be all in for at a very reasonable price. 

  • Lauren C.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Hamilton Township, NJ · Member since 2012 · 211 posts · 149 votes
    8y

    Also very interested in Camden. Would love to meet up as well, @Account Closed

  • JV Contractor Syndicate Piscataway, NJ · Member since 2015 · 283 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    Zach,

    I am interested. Please keep me in the loop. Would buy one if you have the right product

    Thanks

    Jay

  • Egg Harbor City, NJ · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    I'm interested as well, please message me details. 

  • Investor · Collingswood, NJ · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Looking at a property in Camden right now in fact I'll make an offer. I say if the numbers work and you're fine with the neighborhood, go for it. Curious though.. what sort of rates should be expected right now on a 25% down investment property (30 yr)?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.