Mansfield Ohio Locals

Mansfield Ohio Locals

Real Estate Agent 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2017 路 16 posts 路 11 votes
I see that nobody from Mansfield has created a local forum. Looking to network with some people, maybe get something going!!
3Reply
95 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2014 路 35 posts 路 19 votes
7y

We do still hold the Mid-Ohio REIA meetings. They are the 4th Tuesday of every month. The location has changed!!

When: 4th Tuesday of each month
Time: Networking starts at 5:30
Main Meeting Starts at 6:00pm

HAMPTON INN & SUITES
2220 South Main Street
Mansfield, OH 44902

See this reply in the discussion

35 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2014 路 35 posts 路 19 votes
    8y

    I know there are a few of us Mansfield Ohio folks out here in BiggerPockets world!

  • Real Estate Investor 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2014 路 12 posts 路 6 votes
    8y
    Hey Guys! I'm another Mansfield person and I'm always looking to connect with other locals.
  • Investor 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2015 路 27 posts 路 10 votes
    8y

    Add me to the list of Mansfield Ohio investors.  We focus on small multifamily rentals, and mobile homes with land.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2014 路 35 posts 路 19 votes
    8y

    Hi Gabe - we have missed you at the Mid Ohio REIA meeting!

  • Professional 路 Loudonville, OH 路 Member since 2015 路 125 posts 路 37 votes
    8y

    I also am near Mansfield 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2017 路 16 posts 路 11 votes
    8y
    I鈥檓 glad to see other Mansfield people here! We all should get a meet up going and learn a little about each other. I would like to know what everyone is looking to do in RE, me personal rentals and flips. I鈥檓 not to interested in wholesales. Possibly looking to partner up. The soul purpose is to grow as large as possible and become financially free! I would love to hear from you guys!
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2014 路 35 posts 路 19 votes
    8y

    We have our monthly Mid-Ohio REIA meeting on Tuesday, the 20th. It is at the Holiday Inn in downtown Mansfield. Check it out. Starts around 6:00.

  • Greg BoltmanPro Member
    Investor 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2016 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    8y

    I haven't attended in a while and will not be able to attend this month's meeting.  I thought the meetings were the last Tuesday, are they now on the 3rd Tuesday? Either way, I'll try to attend next month's meeting.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2014 路 35 posts 路 19 votes
    8y

    Greg - you are right! The meetings are on the 4th Tuesday of every month. The next one will be next Tuesday, February 27th starting around 6:00 at the Mansfield Holiday Inn. Please don't come tonight!! So sorry everyone! I hope to many of you there next week.

  • Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2018 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    8y

    I am truly grateful to come across this thread.  I am learning so much, and I am looking forward to investing in real estate.  I wish you all the best!

  • Greg BoltmanPro Member
    Investor 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2016 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    8y

    Mid-Ohio REIA meets tonight in Mansfield OH at downtown Holiday Inn At 5:30

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2016 路 37 posts 路 27 votes
    8y

    Hey all, I'm also in the Mansfield area. The next REIA meeting will be at the Holiday Inn on Park Ave (info below). It runs the fourth Tuesday of every month and is an excellent chance to network with other investors. Assuming the schedule holds, we'll have some people from Section 8 Housing coming to share about the program and provide us with some time to ask questions. Should be a good time. Hope to see some of you there.

    116 Park Ave W

    Mansfield, OH

    4/24/28 @ 6:00 PM

  • Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2015 路 1 post 路 1 vote
    8y
    Terrific. Looking forward to attending next months meeting.
  • OH 路 Member since 2018 路 5 posts 路 8 votes
    8y

    I know I am a little late to this post, but I am a Mansfield native currently living in Denver. I am interested in starting my real estate ventures in my hometown. Are there ways for me to keep up with what's going on in Mansfield while here in Colorado? Thanks, everyone.

  • Member since 2019 路 20 posts 路 18 votes
    7y

    Is there still a meet up in Mansfield?

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2014 路 35 posts 路 19 votes
    7y

    We do still hold the Mid-Ohio REIA meetings. They are the 4th Tuesday of every month. The location has changed!!

    When: 4th Tuesday of each month
    Time: Networking starts at 5:30
    Main Meeting Starts at 6:00pm

    HAMPTON INN & SUITES
    2220 South Main Street
    Mansfield, OH 44902

  • Member since 2019 路 20 posts 路 18 votes
    7y

    @David Hendrix thank you looking forward to attending one soon!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Delaware, OH 路 Member since 2019 路 6 posts 路 6 votes
    7y

    @David Hendrix I'm hoping to be a new investor in the Mansfield area and look forward to meeting other in the area!

  • Tyler McneePro Member
    Member since 2020 路 27 posts 路 4 votes
    5y

    Hey Mark! I'd love to network and learn more about your investing in Mansfield Ohio! 

  • Member since 2020 路 12 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    Tyler I鈥檓 an investor in the Mansfield area and can answer most questions you have. Let me know if I can help.

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2017 路 16 posts 路 11 votes
    5y

    Hey Tyler, good to see you on here! I'd love to network and learn from you as well, If you'd like to meet up sometime an talk real estate let me know 馃憤馃憤

  • Investor 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2021 路 3 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    Do the meet-ups in Mansfield still happen? I went to the REIA website but the calendar was empty. Thanks in advance!

  • Member since 2020 路 1 post 路 2 votes
    5y

    Hey hows everyone doing im from the Mansfield ohio area finally got my first fixer upper this year so excited to get it fixed up and rented out

  • Investor 路 Mansfield, OH 路 Member since 2014 路 35 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    Sounds good 

  • Specialist 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2019 路 110 posts 路 102 votes
    4y

    Just got to Mansfield to try something new! Just finishing up a rehab on my primary residence and looking to start the next chapter. Would love to connect with some locals!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.