Pittsburgh Property Management for Single Family Homes

Pittsburgh Property Management for Single Family Homes

Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 4 votes

Hi! I am new to the forums, but I have been a landlord and I have been managing my rentals for over a decade. I am looking for recommendations on property management companies in Pittsburgh who deal with investors with less than ten single family homes. Any advice would be appreciated.

I would love to find out about positive and negative experiences with companies. Thanks in advance!

1Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Gibsonia, PA · Member since 2016 · 104 posts · 31 votes
    8y

    Hi @Jessica Herndon!  Welcome to the BP forums!  I have had positive and negative experiences with local Property Management.  I'll send you a connection request and share some of the details there.

    Good luck!

    Chris

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thanks so much, Chris! I appreciate it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.